I would start by saying the staff was very nice and accommodating, my problem was with the hotel itself, not the employees.
I did a late 8:30pm check in and was placed on the third floor. When I got in the elevator, it was very run down, vandalized, and there was a bit of (what looked to be) blood on the wall. The elevator shook violently when I got to my floor, and when the doors opened, I was greeted with a heavy cigarette smell. Not fresh cigarettes, but a stale smell that was just part of the hotel. I went to my room and tried to air it out and get the AC going, but the cigarette smell was too strong. I could tell my hair and all my belongings were starting to take on the smell as well and it was irritating my asthma, so I had to check out and go find another hotel at 9:30 at night.
If you need a good value, a kitchen, and don’t mind the rundown rooms and cigarette smell, you could stay here, but it wasn’t for me.