Overview of Frankenmuth Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Frankenmuth Motel is located in Frankenmuth. Grandpa Tiny's Farm and Bronner's Christmas Wonderland are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Birch Run Premium Outlets and River Place Shops. Wilderness Trails Zoo and Junction Valley Railroad are also worth visiting. Our guests love the motel's quiet location.
- Michigan's Military and Space Heroes Museum - 2 min walk
- River Place Shops - 10 min walk
- Grandpa Tiny's Farm - 11 min walk
- Bronner's Christmas Wonderland - 11 min walk
- Frankenmuth Historical Museum - 18 min walk
- Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Black Forest Brew Haus & Grill - 8 min walk
- Kern's Sausages - 9 min walk
- Zehnder's - 16 min walk
- Frankenmuth Cheese Haus - 18 min walk
- Frankenmuth Brewery - 2 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stayed there before ,feel safe ,near all locations we wanted to visit