Families will find kid-friendly activities in Frankenmuth, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its breweries.
- You'll find 85 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Saginaw
- The closest major airport is in Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Frankenmuth
Cultural venues in the city include Frankenmuth Historical Museum, Lager Mill Brewing Museum, and Michigan's Military and Space Heroes Museum. Favorite family attractions include Bronner's Christmas Wonderland and Grandpa Tiny's Farm. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and River Place Shops is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Frankenmuth. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Marv Herzog Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth - Our customers like the convenient parking and WiFi at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Frankenmuth - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Frankenmuth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Frankenmuth gets about 33.31 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F