Find Hotels in Saint-Alban
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $32
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 3, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2019
Visitors to Saint-Alban are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Basilique Saint-Sernin, Place du Capitole, and Museum of the Augustins.
- You'll find 404 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toulouse
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Alban
Basilique Saint-Sernin, Place du Capitole, and Museum of the Augustins are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Cite de l'Espace in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Saint-Alban, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 369 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hôtel Première Classe Toulouse Nord - Sesquières is located within 3.2 mi (5.2 km) of the city center. This 1-star hotel in Toulouse features free WiFi and free parking.
- Premiere Classe Toulouse Ouest - Blagnac Aéroport is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Blagnac can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Saint-Alban
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Saint-Alban gets about 25.51 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F