Find Hotels in Saint John
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2021
Visiting Saint John
History buffs will enjoy exploring Saint John, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port and shopping. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its sporting events, museums, and local tours. Top sights in the city include Harbour Station and Bay of Fundy.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Saint John
- The closest major airport is in Saint John, NB (YSJ), 9 mi (14.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint John
Well-known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Saint John Imperial Theatre, Saint John Arts Centre, and New Brunswick Museum. Attractions like Lord Beaverbrook Rink, Hilton Belyea Arena, and Charles Gorman Arena are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like King's Square, Trinity Church, and Fort Howe.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Saint John. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Saint John New Brunswick - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Pine cone Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Saint John include Harbour Station and Bay of Fundy.
Dressing for Saint John
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Saint John gets about 1.89 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Saint John?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint John, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Saint John?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Saint John?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Saint John?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Saint John?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Saint John?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Harbour Station?
What about the best place to stay close to Saint John Imperial Theatre?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Saint John?
What's the best luxury hotel in Saint John?
Recent reviews of Saint John hotels
More trip options
- Saint John Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint John Airports
- Hotels near Popular Saint John Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Saint John
- More Hotel Options in Saint John
- More Popular Hotels in New Brunswick
- Other Hotels near Saint John, New Brunswick
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends