Find Hotels in Saint-Paul
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Paul has to offer including the aquarium, gardens, and casinos. In Saint-Paul, there are 138 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Saint-Denis (RUN-Roland Garros), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Saint-Pierre (ZSE-Pierrefonds), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Paul
Attractions like Aquarium de la Réunion and Garden of Eden are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural beauty is on display at Le Maido, Coco Beach, and Plage de L'Hermitage. In the area, you'll also find Conservatoire Botanique National de Mascarin and Kélonia.
In Saint-Paul, there are 138 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Kervéguen - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and laundry facilities.
- Hôtel Les Créoles - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- LUX* Saint Gilles - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Saint-Paul
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Paul is 1.18 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 64°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Saint-Paul?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Paul, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Saint-Paul?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Saint-Paul?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Saint-Paul?
What's the best place to stay near Plage de L'Hermitage?
What about the best place to stay close to Le Maido?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Saint-Paul?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Saint-Paul?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Saint-Paul?
What's the best accommodation to visit the local casinos in Saint-Paul?
Recent reviews of Saint-Paul hotels
More trip options
- Saint-Paul Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Paul Airports
- Hotels in Saint-Paul Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Saint-Paul Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Saint-Paul
- More Hotel Options in Saint-Paul
- More Popular Hotels in Arrondissement of Saint-Paul
- Other Hotels near Saint-Paul, Arrondissement of Saint-Paul
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends