Visiting Saint Vivien
Travelers to Saint Vivien will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Tour St. Nicolas, Tour de la Chaine, and Tour de la Lanterne.
- There are 641 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in La Rochelle (LRH-La Rochelle - Ile de Re), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint Vivien
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Tour St. Nicolas, Tour de la Chaine, and Tour de la Lanterne. In the area, you'll also find La Rochelle Hotel de Ville and Musee du Nouveau Monde.
As you plan your vacation to Saint Vivien, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 300 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Moderne hus med Have, tæt ved Havet, syd La Rochelle 6 Personer is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the center of Saint Vivien. This 3-star hotel in La Rochelle features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Hotel Kyriad La Rochelle City Centre is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from central Saint Vivien. This 3-star hotel in La Rochelle features free WiFi, a bar, and a café. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hotel Saint Nicolas is located 7.1 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Saint Vivien. This 1-star hotel in Puilboreau features free WiFi and free parking.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Musee des Beaux-Arts, located 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Saint Vivien
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 40°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Saint Vivien each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 40°F