- Au Pays des Merveilles
- 11 min drive
- Le Chantecler Golf Club
- 11 min drive
- Parc de la Riviere Doncaster
- 17 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YMX-Mirabel Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Sainte-Adele, Hotel Le Petit Lac is on a private beach. Mont Saint-Sauveur and Polar Bear's Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Au Pays des Merveilles and Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park are also worth visiting.
- Hors Limite - 10 min drive
- Au Pays des Merveilles - 11 min drive
- Le Chantecler Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Parc de la Riviere Doncaster - 17 min drive
- Val-David-Val-Morin Regional Park - 18 min drive
- Saint-Jerome Station - 28 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 60 min drive
About this property
Hotel Le Petit Lac
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Petit Lac Sainte-Adele
- Hotel Petit Lac
- Petit Lac Sainte-Adele
- Hotel Le Petit Lac Sainte-Adele Quebec
- Hotel Le Petit Lac Hotel
- Hotel Le Petit Lac Sainte-Adele
- Hotel Le Petit Lac Hotel Sainte-Adele
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely spot by the Lake an hour north of Montreal
Ray-Jean a fabulous host and the setting and set up are wonderful - especially if you hanker for an evening spa outside in the trees.