Find Hotels in Labruguiere
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 4, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
Those traveling to Labruguiere are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 375 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 20.5 mi (33 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Labruguiere
Places to visit in the larger region include Catharism Museum of Mazamet, Mazamet Golf Course, and Goya Museum. You'll also find St. Benedict Church and Notre Dame de la Plate Church in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Labruguiere, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 37 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Premiere Classe Carcassonne is located 21 mi (33.8 km) from the heart of Labruguiere. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Carcassonne can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Du Pont Vieux is 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from central Labruguiere. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Carcassonne can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Hotel de la Cite Carcassonne - MGallery Collection is 21.5 mi (34.7 km) from the center of Labruguiere. This 5-star hotel in Carcassonne features a winery, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Getting Around Labruguiere
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Labruguiere Station. Labruguiere might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Labruguiere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Labruguiere each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F