Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Apr 15, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2018
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Burlats has to offer. There are 139 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Burlats
Places to visit in the larger region include L'Archipel, Castres-Gourjade Golf Course, and Pierre-Antoine Stadium. You'll also find Jean Jaures Museum and St. Benedict Church in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Burlats, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Gite Burlats, 5 Bedrooms, 12 Persons is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Castres can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Styles Castres is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Castres features free WiFi, a bar, and a 24-hour business center. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Hôtel de l'Europe is located within 4.9 mi (7.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Castres can enjoy access to parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Burlats
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Burlats is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F