Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric splendor a block from San Antonio Riverwalk
Popular property highlights
This ornate, Victorian-era hotel, built in 1909 and designated a National Historic Landmark, is 3 blocks from the Alamo and 1 block from the San Antonio Riverwalk.
Grace and splendor
The St. Anthony Hotel has been completely renovated to offer the grace, style and service of a bygone era with the modern conveniences of today. The lobby, known as Peacock Alley, is adorned with eight-foot-wide crystal chandeliers and original paintings by artists Remington, Cartier, and DeYoung. Overlooking Travis Park, our downtown San Antonio hotel is three blocks to both the Alamo and the Riverwalk.
Recognized among the finest San Antonio luxury hotels, the St. Anthony has 277 guestrooms and offers timeless decor and contemporary amenities. Featuring antique replicas and restored black-and-white-tiled baths with pedestal sinks. Recently restored, the modern rooms include a mini bar, classic drapery, and indigenous artwork inspired by local events.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The St. Anthony, A Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio
This San Antonio hotel, built in 1909, has been recently renovated and includes 2 restaurants, 2 bars, a rooftop pool, and a fitness center with views of Travis Park. The St. Anthony, A Luxury Collection Hotel features 2 onsite restaurants as well as 3 bars. Guests can take advantage of the outdoor pool and sun loungers, a fitness center with cardio equipment and a TV. A 24-hour business center offers complimentary high-speed Internet access, and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge in the guest rooms.
Popular for meetings and celebrations, the hotel has 22,000-sq-ft (2,043-sq-meters) of meeting space, including the Starlight Terrace, an open-air ballroom that can accommodate 300 guests for alfresco dining. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
This is a pet-friendly hotel (surcharge). Only dogs are allowed. Other pet restrictions apply.
- Picnic area
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1909
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 277
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.99 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
ReBelle - Restaurateur Andrew Goodman with Chef Stefan Bowers have joined the St. Anthony to create the hotels' stunning signature restaurant, Rebelle. At Rebelle, Chef Bowers’ cuisine merges multi-cultural European technique with the bold and unique flavor pairings he’s become known for. The menu offers a unique sharing style and personal plate experience of overnight shipped coastal seafood, Texas Raised Angus Beef, and farm-fresh, locally sourced produce.
The Haunt Lounge - Named after the St. Anthony’s ‘spirits’ of the past, The Haunt reveals a chic, relaxed, and contemporary lounge atmosphere. Indulge in a cold, bracing cocktail and a bite to eat while escaping the broiling central Texas Sun. The signature menu created by ReBelle Chef Stefan Bowers.
The Library Café - Enjoy upscale American breakfast featuring signature dishes by Chef Michael Mata and specialty house-made pastries.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
Placed in the heart of downtown San Antonio, the St. Anthony is within walking distance of the Tobin Center and well as the The Majestic and Aztec Theaters.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- St. Anthony Riverwalk Wyndham
- St. Anthony Riverwalk Wyndham Hotel
- St. Anthony Luxury Collection Hotel San Antonio
- St. Anthony Luxury Collection Hotel
- St. Anthony Luxury Collection San Antonio
- St. Anthony Luxury Collection
- The St Anthony Hotel
- St Anthony Hotel San Antonio
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).