Visiting San Francisco del Rincon
Travelers to San Francisco del Rincon will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In San Francisco del Rincon, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Leon, Guanajuato (BJX-Del Bajio), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Francisco del Rincon
Places to visit in the larger region include Historical City Archives and Archaeological Museum, Explora Science Center, and Leon Hall. Additionally, you'll find Martyrs Plaza and Parish Church of San Sebastian in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in San Francisco del Rincon. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Hacienda San Cristobal - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for San Francisco del Rincon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- San Francisco del Rincon gets about 1.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F