Visiting San Sebastian
Travelers to San Sebastian will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Sebastian
Places to visit in the larger region include Museum of Archeology and Ethnology, San Antonio de Padua Church, and Xetulul Park. Additionally, you'll find Chicabal Lake and Santa Maria Volcano in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to San Sebastian, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- CASA BOURBON HOTEL is located in the heart of San Sebastian. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in San Sebastian can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi.
- MANSION LOS GUICHOS is located within 0.5 mi (0.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Santa Cruz Mulua can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- HOTEL ASTOR is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Retalhuleu features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for San Sebastian
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 96°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- San Sebastian gets about 42.44 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 64°F