Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Sana has to offer. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Macae (MEA), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sana
Places to visit in the larger region include Indiana Jones Falls, Sao Jose Waterfall, and Pedra Aguda. Additionally, you'll find Lumiar Aventura and Atalaia Municipal Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Sana, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Eco Resort Serra Imperial is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from central Sana. This 3.5-star hotel in Nova Friburgo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Pousada Chácara do Rio is located 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the heart of Sana. Guests who stay at this 3-star pousada in Lumiar can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Pousada Granada is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the center of Sana. This 2.5-star hotel in Rio das Ostras features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Sana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Sana each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 61°F