Find Hotels Near Sandcastles Children's Museum, Ludington from $75
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Sandcastles Children's Museum
Top Hotels Close to Sandcastles Children's Museum
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Sandcastles Children's Museum Hotel Guide
You can let the little ones play about all day long at Sandcastles Children's Museum.
While you might not have heard of Ludington, the area it is located, it's likely that you are familiar with the state capital, Lansing, 130 miles away.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Sandcastles Children's Museum, with 6 lodging options to choose from. Consider The Inn at Ludington, the Viking Arms Inn and the Summers Inn. They are located 0.4 miles, 0.9 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
There's no need to fork out a fortune on your hotel room. Choose to stay at one of the reliable budget accommodation options that are not too far away. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington and the Americas Best Value Inn are some recommended establishments you'll want to consider.
Take in the rich scent of fresh coffee and purchase a delicious treat at Spindrift Cyclesports. This well-known eatery is the ideal resting point for visitors who plan to see Sandcastles Children's Museum. Famished travelers in need of a more nourishing dining experience can chow down at Luciano's Ristoranti, an establishment that's also not far away. Don't let it end there! Meet your friends for a few beers at The Barley and Rye.
Other Places to Visit near Sandcastles Children's MuseumDuring your time here, you'll soon see there is so much more than just Sandcastles Children's Museum to check out:
- Go to Ludington Waterfront Park for some relaxation in the area's green spaces.
- North Breakwater Light is a beautiful historic local landmark that you're encouraged to visit if you get the chance.
- Stearns Park Beach is just the place for the kids to get some exercise while you relax with a book in the fresh air.
- If you are wanting to spend a couple of nights out under the stars, Buttersville Park is a great place to set up camp.
- Explore the historic village, Historic White Pine Village, and walk charming streets known by people from long ago.