Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Ludington, which is also known for its casinos and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- There are 262 hotels and other accommodations in Ludington
- The closest major airport is in Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 55.7 mi (89.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ludington
Cultural venues in the city include Ramsdell Theater, Manistee County Historical Museum, and Sandcastles Children's Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Little Sable Point Lighthouse, North Breakwater Light, and Inspiration Point. The lakeside, parks, and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty, and Stearns Park Beach, Ludington State Park, and Hamlin Lake are worth a visit.
In Ludington, there are 262 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cartier Mansion Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Dempsey Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Inn at Ludington - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Ludington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Ludington gets about 36.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F