Visiting Santa Clara
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Clara has to offer including its beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Clara
- The closest major airport is in Rio Hato (RIH-Scarlett Martinez Intl.), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Panama City (PAC-Marcos A. Gelabert Intl.), 55.4 mi (89.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Clara
A favorite place to visit in the city is Santa Clara Beach. Additionally, you'll find Farallon Island and Farallon Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Santa Clara, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 36 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Villa Botero By Casa Mojito Bed and Breakfast is located in central Santa Clara. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Rio Hato features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Las Sirenas de Santa Clara is located in the heart of Santa Clara. Guests who stay at this 3-star villa in Rio Hato can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort - All Inclusive is located within 0.1 mi (0.2 km) of the city center. This 4-star resort in Rio Hato features a marina, 7 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Our customers like its WiFi and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Santa Clara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Santa Clara gets about 2.56 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas October and February are often coldest, averaging 74°F