Visiting Santa Fe
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Fe has to offer including the live music, opera houses, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, entertainment choices, and parks.
- You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santa Fe - Parana
- The closest major airport is in Santa Fe (SFN-Sauce Viejo), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Parana (PRA-General Justo Jose de Urquiza), 13 mi (20.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Fe
The city's cultural venues include Ethnographic Museum and Historical Provincial Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Nuestra Senora de los Milagros Church, Church and Convent of San Francisco, and Catedral Metropolitana. The university setting is a highlight of the city and National University of the Littoral is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Santa Fe. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- InterTower Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hostal Santa Fe de la Veracruz - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Puerto Amarras - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Santa Fe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 53°F at night
- About 36.14 inches of rain falls on Santa Fe each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 46°F