Visiting Santa Maria
Visitors to Santa Maria are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Santa Maria, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Maria
Places to visit in the larger region include Calle Larga Square, Our Lady of Mercy Cathedral, and Santa Teresa Sanctuary. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Santa Maria, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Termas Jahuel Hotel & Spa is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Santa Maria. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Santa Maria can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Howard Johnson Los Andes is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the center of Santa Maria. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Santa Maria can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with a private balcony.
- Inca Hoteles is 8.1 mi (13 km) from central Santa Maria. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Los Andes can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Santa Maria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Maria is 13.46 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 37°F