Find Hotels in Sao Jacinto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2019
Visiting Sao Jacinto
Visitors can enjoy all that Sao Jacinto has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. There are 174 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sao Jacinto
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sao Jacinto Beach. Additionally, you'll find Barra Beach and Aveiro Salt Pans in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Pousada da Ria - Aveiro - Charming Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
Dressing for Sao Jacinto
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Sao Jacinto gets about 50.00 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F