Travelers to Vagos will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Vagos, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vagos
Places to visit in the larger region include Praia de Mira Beach, Costa Nova Beach, and Ria de Aveiro. You'll also find Barra Beach and Aveiro Cathedral in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Vagos. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Parque de Campismo Orbitur Vagueira is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star campground in Vagos features free parking, a snack bar/deli, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Orbitur Vaguera is 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star campground in Gafanha da Boa Hora can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hotel Santiago is located within 2.7 mi (4.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Vagos can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Vagos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Vagos gets about 50.00 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F