Picture yourself wandering through the boulevards of an unfamiliar city, gazing up at the monuments or the exquisite scenery all around you. Still, there is one draw you've been especially prepared for: Secretariat Building. The time has arrived to mark it off your must-see list.
Places to Stay Near Secretariat Building
Hotels near Secretariat Building
Enjoy your experience at Secretariat Building.
Delhi, the city where it's located, is a destination that most travelers love getting to know.
Discover a great hotel just a short distance away. There are 32 within 2 miles of Secretariat Building. The Leela Palace New Delhi, The Imperial New Delhi and The Taj Mahal Hotel are a few you might want to try. They are located 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Within close proximity are an array of value-for-money hotels if you're looking to keep outgoings low while you're exploring new places. The Shangri La's Eros Hotel, New Delhi, 0.8 miles away, or the Le Meridien New Delhi, at a distance of 0.8 miles, are likely to suit your needs.
Perhaps you would prefer accommodations that are on the extravagant side? If so, you're in luck, as there are many upmarket hotels close by. Be sure to check out the Hotel Asian International, just 1 mile away, and the Hotel Alka Classic, which is 1 mile away.
Tourists heading to Secretariat Building often indulge in robust coffees and light meals at cafe kazbaah, just a short wander away. Later, grab a seat at one of the local restaurants. Try some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at Press Club Of India. Finally, go to England. Have a drink and chat with the locals.
Once you've checked out Secretariat Building, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Are you interested in politics? Take the time to visit Parliament of India. The decisions made inside this important civic building have had an enormous role in shaping the region across the years.
- Take part in a guided tour of Presidential Palace and discover this palace's fascinating history.
- Put it on your itinerary to visit the main Catholic church in the area, Cathedral Church Of The Redemption.
- The comprehensive artworks and exhibits at National Museum make this art museum an attraction that shouldn't be missed.
- Don't forget to add Teen Murti Bhavan to your list of things to do. Imagine what everyday life was like in the area in times long gone as you marvel in awe of this historically rich building.
One way to get to Secretariat Building is via the train. At a distance of 0.5 miles, Central Secretariat Metro Station, Gate No.1 is the nearest metro station. Situated 0.4 miles away, Central Secretariat Metro Station is another terminal in this area.
Expedia's inventory of resorts and hotels in Delhi furnishes all the things you want, so you are sure to have spots near Secretariat Building that you'll appreciate. It's time to get going Delhi had more than a few tourists in the last year. Need help making a decision? All the secret tips you could want we have right here. You can rest assured once you are ready to reserve, too: sightseers of all sorts would endorse their Delhi hotel to a colleague.
- You'll find it right here if you're in search of suites that are soothing as well as orderly and fresh.
- The concierge services at hotels around Secretariat Building will be awesome, which is fitting for such a magnificent landmark.
- "Fresh, clean, and primed to welcome you" is always the goal for Delhi hotels.
Hotels in Delhi got additional visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. Your preferred place awaits thanks to our vast inventory of hotels near Secretariat Building.
Delhi Fascinating Facts
Once Secretariat Building is conquered, you'll still have things to see and do in Delhi.
- Delhi is currently beginning to be recognized after having been a well-kept secret.
- Discover the perfect market to search for necessities and eat a tasty meal of its signature cuisine.
- Use some time to plan some action, and you'll soon find Delhi also is on the ball when it comes to individualized assistance.
Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and greet some astonishing new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Delhi is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Secretariat Building. Book today!