Find Hotels in Selcuk
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Selcuk, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its museums.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodations in Selcuk
- The closest major airport is in Izmir (ADB-Adnan Menderes), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Samos (SMI-Samos Intl.), 32 mi (51.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Selcuk
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Turkish Bath Museum, Selcuk Efes Kent Bellegi History Museum, and Ephesus Archaeological Museum. Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Basilica of St. John, Isabey Mosque, and Crisler Library. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Byzantine Aqueduct and Temple of Artemis.
In Selcuk, there are 80 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Livia Hotel Ephesus - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and 24-hour room service. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to public transit.
- Cella Boutique Hotel & SPA - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a full-service spa and an outdoor pool.
- Ayasoluk Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Getting Around Selcuk
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Selcuk Station. Selcuk might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Selcuk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Selcuk gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F