Visiting Serifos Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Serifos Island has to offer including the waterfront, churches, and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in Serifos Island
- The closest major airport is in Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milos (MLO-Milos Island National), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Serifos Island
Notable city landmarks like Church of the Koimisis and Megalo Livadi Church might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Vagia Beach, Livadakia Beach, and Chora Wildlife Refuge. Additionally, you'll find Cheronissos Beach and Port Merichas in the area.
In Serifos Island, there are 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cyclades Hotel Serifos - This 1-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a free ferry terminal shuttle. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Serifos Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Serifos Island each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F