Top Hotels Near Sexten-Helm Gondola in Sesto
Ski-in/ski-out lodging, vacation homes & more from $64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels and Places to Stay Close to Sexten-Helm Gondola
You could be seeing lower prices
More Places to Stay in Sesto
Alpin Panorama Hotel Hubertus
Hotel Bellevue Suites & SPA
Antelao Dolomiti Mountain Resort
Appartamento nel Cuore Delle Dolomiti
Radisson Residences Savoia Palace Cortina d’Ampezzo
Grand Hotel Misurina
Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Sexten-Helm Gondola Hotel Guide
Considering a trip to Sexten-Helm Gondola?
You'll be happy to know that it can be found in Alta Pusteria, 55 miles outside of the state capital, Innsbruck.
Would you like a place to stay within easy reach of Sexten-Helm Gondola? You can select from at least 5 accommodation options located within 2 miles. Consider the Sport & Kurhotel Bad Moos, the Berghotel and the Hotel Alpenblick. They are located 1 mile, 0.6 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Be a thrifty traveler and choose one of the economical hotels positioned close by. Two places are the Hotel Royal, 0.8 miles away, and the Bachlaufen Haus, found just 0.5 miles away.
If you love to indulge in a bit of luxury, a ride of only minutes can take you to one of the area's upmarket hotels. The Zin Senfter Residence and the Parkhotel Sole Paradiso are favorites among discerning travelers.
Breathe in the rich notes of freshly-roasted coffee and purchase a mouth-watering treat at Brugga Bar. This local eatery is the ideal stop-off point for tourists who plan to spend time at Sexten-Helm Gondola. Searching for something a little more filling? Riega is a worthwhile dining place within this same area. If you're not ready to head back to the hotel, find your way to Tschurtschenthaler Elisabeth.
Other Places to Visit near Sexten-Helm GondolaLooking for excuses to stay? It's okay, because there's lots more than just Sexten-Helm Gondola to do in the region:
- Give your legs a rest and jump on board Sexten - Helm cable car, a fun and easy way to get around.
- Whether you are an art enthusiast or just like seeing beautiful things, Museo Rudolf Stolz is an art gallery that is worth your time.
- You'll be able to leisurely check out the landscape of the area on board Bad Moos-Rotwandwiesen Gondola.
- If you're itching to check out the scenery but have got to give those legs a break, jump on board Signaue Gondola.
- Vierschach-Helm Gondola provides travelers a comfortable and fun way to get around and appreciate the scenery.