- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Solymar Naama Bay
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Family Double Room, Garden View (Superior)
Standard Double Room, Garden View
Standard Twin Room, Garden View
Family Double Room, Garden View
Family Twin Room, Pool View (Superior)
Superior Double Room, Garden View
Superior Twin Room, Garden View
Family Double Room, Pool View (Superior)
Family Double Room, Pool View
Superior Double Room, Pool View
Superior Twin Room, Pool View
Double Room (Saver)
Standard Double Room, Pool View
Twin Room (Saver)
Standard Twin Room, Pool View
About this area
Sharm El Sheikh
Located in Sharm El Sheikh, Solymar Naama Bay is near the airport and near the beach. Shoppers can check out SOHO Square, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Naama Bay and Naama Bay Beach. Consider Domina Coral Bay Congress Centre for a night out or Aqua Blue Water Park if you're traveling with kids.Visit our Sharm El Sheikh travel guide
- Naama Bay - 15 min walk
- Ras Mohamed National Park - 17 min walk
- Naama Bay Beach - 19 min walk
- Hollywood Sharm El Sheikh - 10 min drive
- Naama Bay Casino - 14 min drive
- Sharm El Sheikh (SSH-Sharm El-Sheikh Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Lounge Bar – Open 24 hours.
- Pool Bar – Pool-view bar.
About this property
Solymar Naama Bay
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Please note that as per the regulations of the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism, foreign guests must pay in foreign currency. Foreign national residents in Egypt may pay in local currency with proof of residency, and a money exchange receipt from a local registered bank or FX exchange route.
- Guests will receive an email from the property with reservation deposit payment instructions within 24 hours of booking. Payment is made via a secure link and due within 24 hours of receiving the email.
- A birth certificate should be presented for children younger than age 14. F
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sol Y Mar Naama Bay All Inclusive Sharm el Sheikh
- Sol Y Mar Naama Bay All Inclusive
- Sol Y Mar Naama Bay Sharm el Sheikh
- Sol Y Mar Naama Bay
- Sol Y Mar Naama Bay Hotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Sol Y Mar Naama Bay Hotel
- Solymar Naama Bay Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Solymar Naama Bay Resort
- Solymar Naama Bay Sharm el Sheikh
- Solymar Naama Bay Resort
- Solymar Naama Bay Sharm El Sheikh
- Solymar Naama Bay Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This place is resort but not a hotel . Room needs maintenance works and very old furniture needs to replace it . The room was very dirty.