Travelers to Shuangfu will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Chongqing Olympic Sports Center.
- There are 249 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Chongqing (CKG-Jiangbei Intl.), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Shuangfu
Chongqing Olympic Sports Center is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Chongqing Normal University and Chongqing Zoo.
As you plan for your vacation to Shuangfu, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 249 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Chongqing Hengda Hotel is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Shuangfu. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Chongqing can enjoy access to an indoor pool and a nightclub, along with free WiFi.
- Sheraton Chongqing Hotel is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the center of Shuangfu. This 5-star hotel in Chongqing features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its location.
- Hilton Chongqing Hotel is 19 mi (30.5 km) from central Shuangfu. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Chongqing can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with an in-room MP3 dock. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Shuangfu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 48.43 inches of rain falls on Shuangfu each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F