Visitors to Sibonga are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tagbilaran (TAG), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 33.9 mi (54.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sibonga
A favorite place to visit in the city is Monastery of the Holy Eucharist. You'll also find Argao Hall of Justice and Gaisano Grand Mall Dumanjug in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Sibonga, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 74 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- St. Catherine Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the center of Sibonga. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Sibonga can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with cable TV.
- D' Gecko Hotel is located 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Sibonga. This 3-star hotel in Moalboal features free WiFi and a terrace. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Badian Island Wellness Resort is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from central Sibonga. This 5-star resort in Badian features a marina, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sibonga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Sibonga gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 75°F