Visitors can enjoy all that Siegen has to offer including the art, churches, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and scenic setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Siegen
- The closest major airport is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 39.6 mi (63.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Siegen
Notable city landmarks like Lower Castle and Upper Castle might be worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find Niederdielfen Watermill and Church of Wilnsdorf in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Siegen. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Siegen - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- H+ Hotel Siegen - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Siegen
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Siegen Station, Siegen-Weidenau Station, or Eiserfeld Station. Siegen may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Siegen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 43°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Siegen each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F