When you envision your future getaway, you might think you'll be strolling around the streets, noticing the lovely nature or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there is one thing you have been counting on most of all: Simtokha Dzong. Now is the time to mark it off your to-do list.
Hotels Near Simtokha Dzong
Hotels near Simtokha Dzong
It's certainly worth taking the time to drop into Simtokha Dzong.
The bustling national capital that is Thimphu is where it is located.
It's only about 6 miles to Simtokha Dzong if you book a room at one of the 8 hotels that are available in the vicinity. A lot of visitors like the Taj Tashi and Hotel Osel.
If you don't have a bulging wallet, you might opt to book a room at one of the area's inexpensive hotels. The Namseling Boutique Hotel and the Hotel Phuntsho Pelri come recommended.
One of the best ways to change an already exciting vacation into a dream come true is to book a room in one of the area's high-end hotels. The Le Meridien Thimphu and the Druk Hotel are distinguished options that offer fantastic comfort and service.
You'll see there's a mix of shops and local eateries, such as Dantak Canteen (Wet) (Phuntsholing - Thimphu Highway, Semtokha), close to Simtokha Dzong. Later on, cap the night and reminisce over the day's activities with a meal at Lungtenphu RBA Canteen (Thimphu-Punakha Highway, Semtokha).
Looking for excuses to stay? It's okay, because there's plenty more than just Simtokha Dzong to do in the region:
- Many people enjoy spending time in the peaceful atmosphere of Bhutan National Library, a well-loved space bursting with books, periodicals and literature.
- Buddha Dordenma, a well-known monument, makes for a fascinating excursion and will help develop your understanding of local history.
- Coronation Park, an urban park, is appreciated by both visitors and local community members. Pack some healthy snacks and have a relaxing day among the trees.
- Take some time out to fully comprehend the events that molded this region's past at Memorial Chorten.
- If you like moseying about and checking out the local area, you are likely to lose track of time at Clock Tower Square.
Expedia's roster of Thimphu rooms offers everything you want, so you can definitely get a place to stay near Simtokha Dzong you'll appreciate. It's time to get searching Thimphu experienced quite a few guests in the past twelve months. Need help making a decision? Discover all the guidance you're looking for right here. Once the moment arrives to reserve, you'll rest easy: countless explorers approved of their Thimphu hotel.
- Appropriate for such a fine feature, the staff at hotels near Simtokha Dzong go above and beyond.
- You're in a good place if you want room contentment in addition to tidiness.
- Rooms in Thimphu hotels are always presentable and neat.
Suites near Thimphu received more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. We see your favored site in your future thanks to our excellent catalogue of hotels near Simtokha Dzong.
Thimphu Facts and Figures
Once Simtokha Dzong is checked off your list, you'll still have things to do in Thimphu.
- Happen upon the perfect boutique to search for necessities and enjoy a tempting supper of its signature cuisine.
- Prepare to see Thimphu also is a pro when it comes to customized service after an afternoon spent on its ample pastimes.
- Thimphu hasn't been really noted in the tourism books, but is currently beginning to become more popular.
Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the same old views and greet some all-new photo ops. Planning a vacation to Thimphu is always a good plan, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Simtokha Dzong from Expedia. Reserve now!