Top Hotels Near Sinpo International Market in Jung-gu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Sinpo International Market
You could be seeing lower prices
Sinpo International Market Hotel Guide
A stop at Sinpo International Market is always an experience.
You will find it in Incheon, a city that attracts visitors from all corners of the globe.
If you're hoping to stay someplace near Sinpo International Market, we've got you covered. You'll be able to find 12 possible accommodations within 2 miles. Try the Olympos Hotel, the Harbor Park Hotel and the Rozy Hotel. They are located 0.6 miles, 0.5 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Thrifty travelers will be thrilled by the modest rates found at the Wonderlandgest House - Hostel. It is located a short 0.6 miles away.
After a hectic day of exploring, wind down in style at one of the high-end hotels that are situated just a quick commute away. Visitors who decide to stay at the Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel or the Orakai Songdo Park Hotel will encounter the very best in service and amenities.
Get a caffeine fix and treat your sweet tooth at 쿠지커피. Within an easy walk of Sinpo International Market, it's the perfect place to take some time out from all that sightseeing. Hungry travelers looking for a more nourishing dining experience can chow down at 신포과자점 옛날과자 신포지하상가 28 출구옆, a restaurant that's also close. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and buy a few rounds at Lein.
Other Places to Visit near Sinpo International MarketStill have time? There are plenty of other things going on within close range of Sinpo International Market:
- Fun Science Museum is a terrific place to go on a rainy day. Here, the whole family can learn about experiments and have fun at the same time.
- Jayu Park, an urban park, is visited by both visitors and local community members. Pack a picnic and unwind among the trees.
- Venture back through time at Incheon Art Platform, a popular place for people who love history.
- Freedom Park is a pleasant spot where you can really relax and live in the present moment.
- Imagine history coming to life as you walk the age-old streets of Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village.