Visitors can enjoy all that Sirolo has to offer including the parks, seaside, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Sirolo
- The closest major airport is in Ancona (AOI-Falconara), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sirolo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Mount Conero, Sassi Neri Beach, and Conero Regional Park. Additionally, you'll find Basilica di Loreto and Osimo Civic Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Sirolo. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Sirolo - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Monteconero - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Camping Village Green Garden - With a stay at this 3-star holiday park, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a private patio.
Dressing for Sirolo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sirolo is 1.38 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F