Travelers to Skvorec will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Sea World, Old Town Square, and Prague Castle.
- There are 1554 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 21 mi (33.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Skvorec
A favorite place to visit in the city is Savoia Castle. In the area, you'll also find Sea World and Old Town Square.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Savoia Residence - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Prague Castle, 15.1 mi/24.3 km from the heart of the city, and PVA Letnany Exhibition Center, which is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) away.
Dressing for Skvorec
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Skvorec gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F