Those traveling to Ricany are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Old Town Square, Sea World, and Prague Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1424 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Prague
- The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ricany
Old Town Square, Sea World, and Prague Castle are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find O2 Arena and Prague Congress Centre.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ricany, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 63 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Pavilon is located in the heart of Ricany. This 3-star hotel in Ricany features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Penzion V Roklích is located within 1.6 mi (2.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star pension in Ricany can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see in the area include PVA Letnany Exhibition Center, located 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Vysehrad Castle, which is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) away.
Getting Around Ricany
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Ricany Station. Ricany might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Ricany
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ricany is 0.75 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F