Picture yourself wandering through the downtown area of your future holiday, staring up at the buildings or the beautiful settings wherever you look. However, there's one draw you've been especially counting on: Sligo County Museum. Right now is the moment to get there.
Places to Stay Near Sligo County Museum
Hotels near Sligo County Museum
Open up your horizons at Sligo County Museum, a taste of the local culture.
Come and check it out in Sligo.
To be close to Sligo County Museum, stay at one of the 7 accommodation options within 2 miles. The Sligo City Hotel and the Benbulben Apartments are only 0.2 miles and 0.7 miles away. Another convenient option, The Glasshouse, is 0.09 miles away.
Whether you're after somewhere to stay for a bit or you simply just require somewhere for the night, there are some great affordable hotels close by. You won't have too far to travel to get to the Clayton Hotel & Leisure Club Sligo. Thankfully, it's just 0.7 miles away. The Sligo Park Hotel & Leisure Club is another option that can be found about 1 mile away.
If you'd love to spend your nights in a hotel that you can blissfully describe to friends and family when you return home, you'll be happy to know that there are a handful of charming upmarket hotels nearby. Incredible facilities await at the Great Southern Hotel Sligo and the Riverside Hotel. These establishments are a distance of 0.5 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Make time to sample the robust coffee and sweet snacks prepared at Cafe Fleur, a local spot close to Sligo County Museum. A little bit later, you can have some hearty food at another spot within this area, Coach Lane Restaurant @ Donaghy's Bar. You'll definitely want to get the night started at Great Southern Hotel Sligo, one of the area's lively bars.
Before you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do here:
- As a structure where the local community gathers to commemorate the past, Yeats Memorial Building is a meaningful experience.
- "Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art." Think of this great quote when you view the collection at Sligo Art Gallery.
- Browse the stimulating program of upcoming exhibits, workshops and music concerts at The Model.
- The local residents generally suggest strolling along OConnell Street, one of the more distinguished streets here.
- "The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls." The relevance of this great quote will not be lost when you take in the collection at The Castle Gallery.
Light rail transport can be a convenient choice when traveling to Sligo County Museum. Sligo Train Station, the nearest metro station, is located 0.4 miles away. Another nearby rail terminal is Sligo, which is 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's Sligo places to stay offer all the things you want, so you'll surely have options near Sligo County Museum that you'll fall in love with. It's time to start searching lots of guests stop by from all over the earth. You're only a few clicks away from the information you're looking for. Once it's time to reserve, you'll rest easy: multiple travelers would suggest their Sligo hotel to a friend.
- Fitting for such a dazzling monument, the staff at accommodation close to Sligo County Museum go beyond all goals.
- Seeking room satisfaction plus neatness? You're on the perfect site.
- Rooms in Sligo hotels are always clean and neat.
We see your choice site in your future thanks to our excellent registry of hotels near Sligo County Museum.
Interesting Sligo Facts
When you've conquered Sligo County Museum, there are still even more activities to see and do in Sligo.
- To truly investigate everything available in this part of the world, read about some adventures near Sligo.
- Take a time to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also realize Sligo knows several things about individual hospitality.
- Visit one of the region's historical sites, then enjoy the nightlife to end your exploration right.
You won't regret planning a trip to Sligo, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Sligo County Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and call on more than a few awe-inspiring scrapbook photos!