Visitors can enjoy all that Soğucak has to offer including the museums and beaches. In Soğucak, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Samos (SMI-Samos Intl.), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Izmir (ADB-Adnan Menderes), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Soğucak
A couple of favorite places to visit are Oleatrium and Long Beach. In the area, you'll also find Silver Sand Beach and Love Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Soğucak. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Peninsula Pine Club - All Inclusive is located in central Soğucak. This resort in Kusadasi features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant.
- CLC Kusadasi Golf & Spa Resort - All Inclusive is located within 2.8 mi (4.5 km) of the city center. This resort in Soke features 11 outdoor pools, a golf course, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- Shadow Hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this hotel in Guzelcamli, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Soğucak
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Average annual rainfall for Soğucak is 0.94 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F