Overview of Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, Mountain View (Grand)
Deluxe Room, Sea View (Grand)
Junior Suite, Mountain View
Junior Suite, Sea View
Deluxe Room, Mountain View
Deluxe Room, Sea View
Suite (Mar Blau)
About this area
Located in Soller, Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa is near the airport and on the waterfront. Frederic Chopin is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at sa Caleta and Cala Deia. Traveling with kids? Consider Ferrocarril de Soller Train Station (Soller) and La Granja. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain climbing and mountain biking.Visit our Soller travel guide
- Playa de Port de Sóller - 14 min walk
- Playa d'en Repic - 20 min walk
- Port de Soller Lighthouse - 16 min drive
- Can Prunera Museum of Modernism - 18 min drive
- Puig Mayor - 21 min drive
- Es Caülls Station - 24 min drive
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - 45 min drive
- Cap Roig Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Es Fanals Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Nautilus - 2 min walk
- Cava - 9 min walk
- Albatros - 9 min walk
About this property
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.10 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 220 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 220
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 150 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I would find it very difficult to find anything wrong with my stay