Find Hotels in Southeast Ireland
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Southeast Ireland hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Southeast Ireland
History buffs will enjoy exploring Southeast Ireland, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene, pristine golf courses, and local tours. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include House of Waterford Crystal, Kilkenny Castle, and Nowlan Park.
- There are 239 hotels and other accommodations in Southeast Ireland
- The closest major airport is in Waterford (WAT), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Southeast Ireland
Well-known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include The Hub, National 1798 Centre, and Irish National Heritage Park. Attractions like Mount Melleray Abbey, Gowran Park, and Tramore Amusement & Leisure Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Kilkenny Castle, Kells Priory, and Butler House.
In Southeast Ireland, you'll find 239 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Wilton Castle - Amenities at this 4-star castle include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean rooms.
- Dún Ard - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this B&B. This 5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a library.
- Marlfield House - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Southeast Ireland include House of Waterford Crystal and Nowlan Park.
Getting Around Southeast Ireland
With so many choices for transportation, exploring Southeast Ireland is a breeze. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Thomastown Station, Waterford Station, or Carrick-on-Suir Station. You can take a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
More trip options
- Hotels near Southeast Ireland Airports
- Hotels in Southeast Ireland Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Southeast Ireland Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Southeast Ireland
- More Popular Hotels in Ireland
- Other Hotels near Southeast Ireland, Ireland
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends