Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Southern Pines, NC from $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Southern Pines Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Southern Pines Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Southern Pines Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Southern Pines with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 12 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations.
Planning Your Trip to Southern Pines
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Southern Pines is 47.30 inches
Exploring Southern Pines with Your Pet
Known for its golfing, Southern Pines has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment and opera. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Pinehurst Resort. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Southern Pines Golf Club and Mid Pines Golf Club. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wild Birds Unlimited or Pet Supermarket.