Visitors to Pinehurst are sure to enjoy the golf courses, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and cafés.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Southern Pines
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 35.8 mi (57.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pinehurst
Golfing is a top activity, and Pinehurst Resort is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Reservoir Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pinehurst. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Olmsted Village - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Pinehurst Southern Pines - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Pinehurst - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pinehurst
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Pinehurst each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F