Visiting St. Anne Island
Visitors can enjoy all that St. Anne Island has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include North East Point Beach, Beau Vallon Beach, and Grand Anse Beach.
- There are 151 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Victoria (SEZ-Seychelles Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Praslin Island (PRI), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Anne Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sainte Anne Beach. In the area, you'll also find North East Point Beach and Beau Vallon Beach.
As you make plans for a getaway to St. Anne Island, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 129 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Savoy Resort & Spa is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center. This 5-star resort in Beau Vallon features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and room size.
- Sunset Beach Hotel is 5 mi (8 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Glacis features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa is located within 4.9 mi (7.9 km) of the city center. This 5-star resort in Glacis features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and room size.
Popular places to visit in the area include Grand Anse Beach, 6.5 mi/10.5 km from the heart of the city, and Takamaka Beach, which is 12.1 mi/19.4 km away.
Dressing for St. Anne Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.68 inches of rain falls on St. Anne Island each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while August and November are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 76°F