Visiting Anonyme Island
Visitors to Anonyme Island are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Grand Anse Beach, Beau Vallon Beach, and North East Point Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 142 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Victoria (SEZ-Seychelles Intl.), 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Praslin Island (PRI), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anonyme Island
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Grand Anse Beach, Beau Vallon Beach, and North East Point Beach. Additionally, you'll find Takamaka Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Anonyme Island, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 142 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa is located within 4.8 mi (7.7 km) of the city center. This 4.5-star resort in Mahe Island features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Maia Luxury Resort & Spa is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Anse Boileau can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private pool.
Dressing for Anonyme Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Anonyme Island is 2.68 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 76°F