See yourself strolling through the downtown area of your upcoming vacation, staring up at the buildings or the exquisite world all around you. Still, St. Ann's Cathedral is one feature you have been prepared for in particular. It has been an item on your to-do list for years, and now is the time to mark it off.
Find Your Best St. Ann's Cathedral Lodging
Hotels near St. Ann's Cathedral
Bring your trip to an enlightened place at St. Ann's Cathedral.
It resides a mere 70 miles from Helena, the capital of the state, in Great Falls.
Secure a room within 2 miles of St. Ann's Cathedral, with at least 14 establishments to pick from. Look into the Staybridge Suites Great Falls, the Holiday Inn Great Falls and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Great Falls. They're located 1 mile, 1 mile and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs minimal, take a look at the variety of budget-friendly hotels in the area. Placed 1 mile away is the Comfort Inn Great Falls, but perhaps you could also look at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Great Falls if you're looking for another option. It's 1 mile away.
Make your vacation that little bit more memorable by booking a room at one of the close-by upmarket accommodations. The O'Haire Motor Inn is only 0.3 miles away, while the Extended Stay America Great Falls - Missouri River can be reached in 1 mile. Both places are impressive and packed with creature comforts.
Tourists flock to MORNING LIGHT COFFEE ROASTERS (119 9th Ave North, Great Falls) for coffee and treats before a day at St. Ann's Cathedral. Try one of the specials, soak up the lively atmosphere and indulge in the appetizing meals served at Howard's Pizza (713 1st Avenue North, Great Falls). This place is also nearby.
Here's a taste of some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to St. Ann's Cathedral:
- Learn about the people and their stories that impacted this area by having a wander around C.M. Russell Museum Complex.
- Find out about, and perhaps attend, a few of the region's finest events at Great Falls Convention Center.
- Whether you are a dedicated art enthusiast or just enjoy looking at beautiful things, Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art is an art gallery that is well-worth your time.
- For a lot of travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Swing by Holiday Village Mall where you can spend the entire day exploring its impressive selection of retailers and food joints.
- Long-held relationships with kindred spirits and career-related networks have been formed for scores of years at University of Great Falls. Witness the continuation of these traditions during scheduled tours.
Our rooms in Great Falls deliver everything you need, so you can definitely have selections near St. Ann's Cathedral you'll appreciate. It's time to start going: Great Falls experienced quite a few guests in the past year. Once reservation time is here, you'll rest assured: visitors of all kinds would propose their Great Falls hotel to an office-mate. You're just a few clicks away from all the tricks and tips you need.
- We've got suites that are soothing for all kinds, including families with children and singles.
- The staff at accommodation close to St. Ann's Cathedral go beyond all goals, which is fitting for such a marvelous monument.
- Rooms in Great Falls lodging will always be presentable, neat, and ready to welcome you.
Suites in Great Falls received extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. We see your choice place in your future thanks to our wide database of hotels near St. Ann's Cathedral.
Intriguing Great Falls
After you've checked St. Ann's Cathedral off your schedule, you'll still have things to do in Great Falls.
- Great Falls hasn't been very noted in the guide books, but it is now beginning to gain in status.
- Duck into a cute gallery to browse for keepsakes and polish off a tempting dish of its regional fare.
- Take some time to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon also see Great Falls knows its stuff when it comes to individual welcomes.
You won't regret paying a visit to Great Falls, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near St. Ann's Cathedral from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and greet some awe-inspiring new group photos!