Visiting St Croix Falls
Visitors to St Croix Falls are sure to enjoy the waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, coffeehouses, and ski areas.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hudson
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 42.9 mi (69.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 49.5 mi (79.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in St Croix Falls
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and Fawn Doe Rosa Wildlife Educational Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chateau St Croix Winery & Vineyard and St. Croix Festival Theatre.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for St Croix Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 4°F at night
- About 29.88 inches of rain falls on St Croix Falls each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°F