Visiting Taylors Falls
Visitors can enjoy all that Taylors Falls has to offer including the theme park, wineries, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and parks.
- You'll find 11 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of North Branch
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 40.1 mi (64.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 46.5 mi (74.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Taylors Falls
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wild Mountain, Wild Mountain Winery, and Interstate State Park. You'll also find Chateau St Croix Winery & Vineyard and St. Croix Festival Theatre in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Taylors Falls, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- AmericInn by Wyndham North Branch is 14.3 mi (23 km) from the center of Taylors Falls. This 2.5-star hotel in North Branch features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Forest Lake, MN is located 19 mi (30.6 km) from the heart of Taylors Falls. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Forest Lake can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Budget Host Inn & Suites is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from central Taylors Falls. This 2-star motel in North Branch features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Taylors Falls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- About 29.88 inches of rain falls on Taylors Falls each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F