When you envision your future day off, you perhaps think you'll be walking through the roads, staring up at the monuments or the beautiful settings wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you're counting on in particular: St. George's Cricket Ground. The time has arrived to get there.
Where Is There to Stay Nearby St. George's Cricket Ground?
Hotels near St. George's Cricket Ground
You never know what big event is being featured at St. George's Cricket Ground. Find some passes and don't miss out on the action.
It is situated 590 miles from Pretoria, in an area called Port Elizabeth.
You'll discover 11 hotels within 0.1 miles of St. George's Cricket Ground. Another great option is Humewood, located 1 mile away. It offers 25 places to pick from. The Boardwalk Hotel, The Beach Hotel and No. 5 Boutique Art Hotel are worth checking out.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs minimal, be sure to take a look at one of the range of budget hotels in the area. The Paxton Hotel (0.7 miles away) and the Victoria & Alfred Guest House (1 mile away) are two popular options to keep in mind.
Luxury and style awaits you at one of the several upmarket hotels located nearby. Make sure you check out the Treetops Guesthouse, which is a mere 1 mile away. Another great place is the Zareba B&B Guest House, 0.8 miles away.
Make time to taste the full-bodied coffee and gorgeous treats prepared at Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialists, a local spot not far from St. George's Cricket Ground. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, sit down for dinner at another spot in the vicinity, Bridge Street Brewery. And finally, make your way to Il Pomodoro restaurant. Have a drink and chat with the locals.
Here's a selection of some of the additional things you can do in proximity to St. George's Cricket Ground:
- Donkin Reserve has been set aside as a special use area as part of community efforts to celebrate, protect and preserve this parcel of land.
- Interested in local politics? Take a few hours to explore Port Elizabeth City Hall. The scenes inside this prominent government building have had an enormous role in shaping the region across the years.
- It may be old, but Market Square is still a prominent square where you are able to spend time reading a good book while immersing yourself in the history of the area.
- If you can't resist a good-looking view, check out a sunset at King's Beach. It's one of the region's most outstanding coastlines.
- Developing an appreciation of our natural history at Bayworld is a fantastic day out for you and your group.
The convenient proximity of Port Elizabeth to St. George's Cricket Ground can make rail an easy way to travel to this attraction. It's 0.5 miles away.
Our list of places to stay in Port Elizabeth delivers everything you need, so you can be certain to find choices near St. George's Cricket Ground you'll love. Start hunting: Port Elizabeth had more than a few tourists in the last year. When reservation time is here, you'll roam with confidence: numerous sightseers approved of their Port Elizabeth hotel. All the insider info you're looking you'll find right here.
- Discover that lodging in Port Elizabeth are always neat and orderly.
- From large families to newlyweds, we've got spaces that are serene for all types.
- Appropriate for such a lovely landmark, the staff at accommodation near St. George's Cricket Ground exceed all targets.
It's easy to see why holidays in Port Elizabeth had extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right next door with Expedia's broad selection of hotels near St. George's Cricket Ground.
Port Elizabeth Fascinating Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to do in Port Elizabeth once you've realized St. George's Cricket Ground.
- Port Elizabeth is now starting to make itself known after having been hidden away.
- Use some hours to plot some action, and you'll soon also discover Port Elizabeth is a pro when it comes to receiving its newcomers.
- Get enlightened about regional history, then head out on the town to conclude the exploration.
Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet some breathtaking new landscapes. Paying a visit to Port Elizabeth is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near St. George's Cricket Ground from Expedia. Reserve now!