See yourself wandering around the avenues of a fresh spot, gazing up at the architecture or the lovely settings wherever you look. But St Paul's Island is one thing you've been anticipating most of all. For as long as you can recollect, you've wanted to go there, and the day has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Best Places to Stay Nearby St Paul's Island
Hotels near St Paul's Island
It's beyond dispute that time spent with nature is great for our health. So, if you are feeling a little run down, a visit to St Paul's Island could be just what the doctor ordered.
It's located 8 miles from Valletta, in a place known as Mellieha.
With 44 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around St Paul's Island, you're certain to track down a place you like. The Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa, the Wardija Hilltop Village and the Seashells Resort at Suncrest are some you should try. They are located 1 mile, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Would you rather spend your hard-earned cash on activities? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the numerous budget accommodation options near here. Situated 1 mile away is the db San Antonio Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive, but you could also look at the Gillieru Harbour Hotel if you're looking for a back-up. It's 1 mile away.
Perhaps you would prefer accommodations that are more on the luxurious side? If so, you're in luck, as you can choose from many high-end hotel options in the immediate area. Just two options that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and design are the Sunseeker Holiday Complex and the Hotel Primera, which are situated 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
There are plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of St Paul's Island:
- Selmun Palace is not to be missed if you're visiting the most symbolic sites in the area. This remarkable residence is well-known for its architecture as well as its decorum and deep-rooted history.
- Get in touch with your spiritual side and mingle with worshipers at Mellieha Church.
- Getting the chance to admire a beautiful beach is something money can't buy. Make sure to take some time out and relax by the water at Armier Bay Beach.
- Lap up the sea views as you and your friends relax on a cruise over the calm waters of Mellieha Bay.
- Quietly watch the waves roll in, taste the salt wafting through the air and listen to the seabirds call to each other at Mellieha Beach. There is nowhere quite like the beach where your senses feel as alive.
Expedia's list of places to stay in Mellieha supplies everything you need, so you are sure to find lodging near St Paul's Island that you'll fall in love with. It's time to start going: Mellieha saw more than a few arrivals over the past year. Need help making a decision? All the tips and information you need we have just a click away. You'll travel boldly when reservation time is here, too: visitors of all manner would recommend their Mellieha hotel to an associate.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation near St Paul's Island will be grand, which is appropriate for such a marvelous landmark.
- Discover that accommodation in Mellieha will always be primed to show you into fresh and presentable rooms.
- Seeking accommodations that are satisfying plus clean and neat? You'll get it right here.
As you can see, it's clear why suites near Mellieha saw more visitors in the last year than 2015. With Expedia's vast directory of hotels near St Paul's Island, you can stay right nearby.
When you've achieved St Paul's Island, you'll still have plenty to do in Mellieha.
- Appreciate a delicious dish of its regional fare and discover the perfect store to look for souvenirs.
- Use some time to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon discover Mellieha also knows a thing or two about personalized treatment.
- Mellieha hasn't been too prominent in the guide books, but it is beginning to become more fashionable.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet some breathtaking selfies. Paying a visit to Mellieha is always a good plan, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near St Paul's Island from Expedia. Reserve now!