Those traveling to Stenay are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stenay
Places to visit in the larger region include Mont devant Sassey Cathedral, Dun-Haut Cathedral, and Citadel of Montmédy. Additionally, you'll find Basilica Notre-Dame d'Avioth and Orval Abbey in the area.
As you plan your trip to Stenay, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 60 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Le Château Fort is located 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the heart of Stenay. This 4-star hotel in Sedan features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Auberge d'Alsace Hôtel de France is 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from central Stenay. This 3-star hotel in Bouillon features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Le Nid d'Izel is 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the center of Stenay. This 3-star hotel in Chiny features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Stenay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Stenay gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F