Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Located in the heart of Struer, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Struer Raadhus, Struer Banegaard, and Vejrum Kirke. Struer Kirke and Struer Museum are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a computer station are onsite.
All 70 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and hair dryers. Showers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Hotel Struer
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Struer hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Grand Hotel Struer is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1895
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Schous Brasserie and Bar - This brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 150 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of DKK 100 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- Pet fee: DKK 100 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 150 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Grand Hotel Struer
- Grand Struer
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).