Overview of Seri Bayu Resort
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Seri Bayu Resort is located in Sungai Pelek. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by National Automobile Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sepang Gold Coast and Taman Rekreasi Kuarters KLIA.Visit our Sungai Pelek travel guide
- Sepang International Circuit - 44 min drive
- Mitsui Outlet Park Klia Sepang - 46 min drive
- Port Dickson Army Museum - 58 min drive
- Admiral Cove Marina - 66 min drive
- KLIA Jungle Boardwalk - 89 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Nilai KTM Komuter Station - 34 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
Seri Bayu Resort
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Tourism fee: MYR 10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: MYR 10 for adults and MYR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MYR 15 per stay (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.